POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Benday explosion : Re: Benday explosion Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Benday explosion
From: Shay
Date: 10 May 2006 20:18:45
Message: <446282e5$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>  Ah, there you go again, with your "htfdhdt?" style.

Thanks!

> I'll have that bomb on a black T with Stephen's suggestion too. Medium
> size will do.

Don't think Zazzle can pull off the two-sided printing for the entry
wound, but I'd be happy to send you a one-sided in black. Who's best to
print and send it your way? I'll get the address when I get back. I'm
off to Singapore[1] tonight.

-Shay

[1] Singapore ==> The rig. It was made in Singapore.